TRADE WITH 69BROKERS
69Brokers presents its users with the optimal platform
for investing in Forex, Futures andCommodities.
We are committed to providing each and every user with the best experience possible and always
aim to provide the necessary means and resources for successful trading.
|25/5 Customer Support|
|Access To Basic Education Tools|
|Access To Social Trading Tools|
|Access To All Trading Platforms|
|Dedicated Account Manager||UP TO 10 DAYS|
|Access To Trading Central Daily Signals|
|One On One Analyst Education Program||UP TO 1 SESSIONS||UP TO 3 SESSIONS||UP TO 10 SESSIONS||UNLIMITED|
|Access To Advanced Education Tools|
|Free WD Fees|
|Spreads On Majors||FIXED||FIXED||FIXED||FIXED/VARIABLE||FIXED/VARIABLE
Steps for opening a 69Brokers Trading Profile
Opening a trading account at 69Brokers
1. Pick the account types depending on your objectives and needs
Three available account types are supplemented with lots of additional features that bring some extra pluses to the investor. You can easily
sign up for any of them. And keep the notice that you can change the account type after putting money on your acc.
2. Fill out the demanded information and confirm your identity
You just need to complete information profile with your personal data and to provide some identity papers.
3. Depositing money into your account
Once we approve and authorize your application, you will be able to make your payments and withdrawals swiftly.
Ensuring the Safety of Your Funds
By using a strict process of identification, 69brokers Compliance Department ensures that its clients’ funds are protected. This department is responsible for preventing all types of fraud, including strangers registering with clients’ account details, and making sure that accounts are not funded by sources of crime or money laundering.
For that purpose, 69brokers clients will have to complete an Economic Profile questionnaire. The next step will be to provide relevant documents (as referred to below). Your trading account will be verified upon completion.
To verify your trading account, the following documents are necessary:
- Color copy of a valid government issued photo I.D., front and back (i.e. Identification Card/Driver’s License/Passport).
- Color copy of a utility bill up to six months old, showing the individual’s name and address (i.e. Water/Gas/Electricity/Telecommunications bill/Bank/CC Statement, etc.).
- An alternative is a copy of any of the following documents, which must not be older than six months:
- Tax statements or local authority tax bill
- Government issued proof of address
- Should sending a valid copy of such bill or statement be impossible, a notarized document stating the individual’s name and current address, can act as a replacement.
- Color copy of the client’s credit card used to deposit, showing only the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front, and signature on the back. For clients’ reassurance, all other details should be concealed.
What File Formats are accepted?
Documents submitted for verification can be in any of the following formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and PDF.